Become a Coach
- Set both long term and short term goals
- Facilitate commitment to act on these goals
- Set action plans and monitor progress in attaining goals
- Develop strategies to utilize strengths most effectively
- Create focus and momentum where it is needed and wanted
- Celebrate personal and professional achievements
- Reveal obstacles that cause clients to feel "stuck" in certain areas
- Maximize potential in every area of life
- Achieve desired outcomes
- Fulfill dreams
Mindful Life Coaching begins with the following beliefs:
- People are naturally whole and resourceful
- Balance is essential for fulfillment
- Clients are their own authority for change
- Change is promoted by mindful guidance, support, encouragement and partnership
- Enhance your professional skills as a human service professional
- Join an exclusive training for professionals only
- Begin your own coaching practice
- Attract clients who are seeking an action-based approach to personal and professional growth
- Master methodologies to promote mental, physical and spiritual well-being
- Receive instruction and guidance from a Certified Mindful Change Trainer who has successfully incorporated coaching methods and has fulfilled strict criteria.
- Earn CEUs
- Receive coaching certification from an approved Training Provider for the Center for Credentialing and Education's Board Certified Coach program http://www.cce-global.org/BCC
- Access exclusive resources for Mindful Change Coaches
- Gain eligibility to join the Employee Wellness Coaching Team to collaborate with other Certified Mindful Coaches nationwide on programs ranging from non-profit initiatives to high level executive coaching opportunities
- 2 onsite experiential weekend intensives to begin and complete the training (approx 30 hours)
- 8 weekly two-hour teleseminars with all trainees using a phone conference line (16 hours)
- 8 hours of direct coaching that includes working 1 to 1 with four practice clients
- 7 hours of peer coaching that includes working weekly with your peer coachee as well as receiving coaching weekly from your own peer coach
- 1 hour of personal coaching with your trainer
- 1 hour of homework per week that may include written assignments and outside reading.
- Comprehensive manual that includes Discovery Packet, worksheets, tools for client success and practice-building strategies
What our students are saying ...
"Mindful Coach Training has transformed my life both personally and professionally. It has helped me become a better communicator by deepening my listening skills, energizing my intuition, and strengthening my connection with people at a soul level. Being present with my clients in such a heartfelt way--and journeying with them through their life transitions--has energized my life with passion and purpose.
Guiding Mindful Change continues to inspire me to live my life full of love, joy, peace and abundance and to mentor and coach others to do the same."
"I am so grateful for my Guiding Mindful Change training as it has so inspired me and set me on a path of many wonderful things. I didn't know the full ramifications of it when I signed up back in 2005. I thought, at the time, that it would be a great experience and I would learn a lot. Both of those things happened but something else did too. It sparked something inside of me that made me realize that I could make a lucrative living doing something that truly supports others. I'm one of 'those people'- the ones that really care about others. My coaching career has brought me so much joy and fulfillment because I am doing just that - supporting people in a positive way. I was lucky enough to have Billie Frances as my master trainer along with facilitator, Carrie Phelps - two of my favorite people! The Guiding Mindful Change program taught me that 'anything is possible' in people's lives - even mine!"
Certified Mindful Coach
Carol Ebert RN, BSN, MA, CHES
Certified Mindful Coach and Wellness Specialist