What We’ll Cover
- Cholesterol basics / What is cholesterol?
- Heart attack symptoms & risk factors
- Types of cholesterol (LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- How to prevent or manage high cholesterol?
- When should cholesterol be tested?
- High cholesterol facts in the United States (CDC)
- What are the risk factors for high cholesterol?
This CE course is approved by NBHWC for 1 continuing education unit (CEP 100076)
This CE course qualifies for 1 BCC continuing education unit (Fundamental Coaching Skills)