What We’ll Cover
- Cholesterol basics / What is cholesterol?
- Heart attack symptoms & risk factors
- Types of cholesterol (LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- How to prevent or manage high cholesterol?
- When should cholesterol be tested?
- High cholesterol facts in the United States (CDC)
- What are the risk factors for high cholesterol?
This CE course is approved by NBHWC for 1 continuing education unit (CEP 100076)
This CE course qualifies for 1 BCC continuing education unit (Fundamental Coaching Skills)
Dr. Lazarus is a Doctor of Chiropractic and National Board Certified Wellness Coach. She is also a motivational interviewing instructor and wellness educator. Kim formerly was a professional figure skater, fitness center owner, and medical spa owner.
Mindfulness is at the heart of Billie Frances’ life and work. She has been at the forefront of helping others guide mindful change in their own coaching and make the changes needed to step into the next phase of their lives. Billie is a licensed therapist, a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, a Board Certified Coach and an ACE Certified Health Coach. She is also a past president of the San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance, a Certified Wellness Professional and a multi-year presenter at the National Wellness Conference.