What We'll Cover
- Wellness Concepts
- Cardiovascular Disease & Stroke
- Lipid Abnormalities & Lipid Panels
- Healthy Weight, Optimal Nutrition & Hydration
- Physical Activity & Sedentary Lifestyle
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Arthritis & Inflammation
- Obesity, BMI & Waist Circumference
- Avoiding Tobacco
- Moderate to No Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Stress & Emotional Wellness
- Current Health & Wellness Topics and Trends
Dr. Lazarus is a Doctor of Chiropractic and National Board Certified Wellness Coach. She is also a motivational interviewing instructor and wellness educator. Kim formerly was a professional figure skater, fitness center owner, and medical spa owner.
Mindfulness is at the heart of Billie Frances’ life and work. She has been at the forefront of helping others guide mindful change in their own coaching and make the changes needed to step into the next phase of their lives. Billie is a licensed therapist, a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, a Board Certified Coach and an ACE Certified Health Coach. She is also a past president of the San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance, a Certified Wellness Professional and a multi-year presenter at the National Wellness Conference.
Katrina is a registered nurse and National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach with 30 years experience as a clinical nurse, and nurse educator. Katrina enjoys spending time with her adult daughter, reading, traveling to tropical places, writing and listening to music. She lives in Virginia with her husband Marc.