Mindful Coaching Certifications
Become a confident, heart-centered, client-attracting coach using our proven and transformational methods to enrich your life, empower your career, deepen connections with clients, and to be fully prepared as a nationally recognized health & wellness coach.
NBC-HWC Exam Preparation
Get the support you need to prepare, study and pass the National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach exam. Connect with other coaches and our experienced instructors, receive a bevy of great tools, and enter your exam with greater confidence and ease.
Mindful & Meaningful
Whether you’re just starting or you’re a seasoned professional, you want to stay on top of your game. Guiding Mindful Change provides an array of courses so you can stay current with your certifications.
Full Speed Ahead with “Yes, and” Thinking
Nothing zaps a great idea faster than “Yes, but….” You might as well say “No.” Health & wellness coaches support their clients by saying "yes, and" as clients explore possibilities for positive change.
Use Your Presence to Make a Meaningful Difference
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Mindfulness is a practice of living in the present moment to be awake and aware of the rich experiences of life happening all around you. It is a neutral state of mind in which there is no judgment of good or bad, right or wrong.
Mindfulness is not a passive state of mind. It is active awareness and gentle acceptance of what is.
Mindfulness is a choice to be actively aware in the present moment and make choices based on observation.
Some of the benefits of mindfulness are:
- Experience more peace and serenity
- Reduce fear and worry
- Increase your confidence
- Enhance your awareness of the world around you
- Change by conscious choice from the inside out
- Be more present with others
- Become aware of the simple joys of life
- React less and observe more
- Feel empowered and in control
- Disengage from the drama of life
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Reduce stress-related illnesses
- Recognize opportunities you weren’t aware of before